v2.0 alpha (2007/08/21)
A suggested ontology for pharmacogenomics. See the KSinBIT'06 paper.
- version 2.0: 70 named classes (84786 named classes articluated, 37 defined); 56 properties (189 properties articulated)
- 14 ontologies articulated: ChEBI, PATO, Unit Ontology, Disease Ontology, Mammalian Phenotype Ontology, MEO, Sequence Ontology, SNP-Ontology, Amino-Acid Ontology, Family Bond Ontology, Pharmacogenetics Ontology, Relationship Ontology and CTO/OBI (Ontology of Clinical Investigation)
- On the road to the OBOFoundry
- Answers to requirments of the OBOFoundry (Thanks for your first comments Pierre!)
- Submitted to the NCBO BioPortal
- To be linked with an upper-level ontology such as OBR or GFO-Bio
- To be extended with other domain ontologies such as GO (or GOAT), BioPAX, NCI, etc.
adrien dot coulet at loria dot fr
University of Nancy