I am a PhD student, working under the the supervision of Emmanuel THOMÉ and Cécile PIERROT in the team CARAMBA at LORIA in Nancy, France.
- I work on the discrete logarithm problem in finite fields. My main focus is on the multiple variant of the number field sieve.
- The lattice world and its use in cryptanalysis.
- Elliptic Curves and their use in cryptography and cryptanalysis.
- In general, I am interested in computational number theory.
- Born in Syria in 1996. Moved to France in 2012.
- Agrégation title in Mathematics and Master degree in teaching Mathematics in 2020, at university of Paris-Sud, Orsay, France.
- Master degree in applied Algebra in 2021, at university of Versailles, Versailles, France.
- Started my PhD in October 2021, at LORIA, Nancy, France, under the supervision of Emmanuel THOMÉ and Cécile PIERROT.
- Teaches as a tutor at École des Mines, Nancy, France, since 2021.