I am currently a Assistant Researcher
and Lecturer (ATER, Attaché Temporaire d'Enseignement et de
Recherche) at UFR Mathématiques et Informatique, Université de
Lorraine, Nancy, France. From 2013 to 2016, I was Teaching Assistant
( DCCE , Doctorant Contractuel Chargé
d'Enseignement , previously Moniteur) at the Computer
Science Department at I.U.T Charlemagne, Université de Lorraine,
Nancy, France. Since 2011, I have taught the following computer
science courses, in both lectures and laboratory sessions :
- Faculty of Sciences, Henri-Poincaré University,
Nancy (B.Sc. Biology)
- Open-office : Writer, Calc, Impress.
- I.U.T. Charlemagne (Technical Institute of
Technology), Lorraine University, Nancy (D.U.T. in Computer
Science). From 2013 to 2016.
- User interface programming in JAVA : JAVA
Swing, positioning, event handling, MVC architecture, ergonomy (2013).
- Data Structure programming in JAVA :
Interfaces, Implementations, Hash Tables (2013).
- Introduction to Web Development : HTML, CSS,
Responsive Design (2014 and 2015).
- Object-Oriented Design : development tools
(git,...), UML, Design Patterns (2015).
- Data Structures: lecture and problems: lists, stacks,
heaps, tables, hash tables (2015).
- UFR Mathématiques-Informatique (a Maths and CS
School), Université de Lorraine, Nancy, France (Lectures, practical
sessions and labs in B.Sc. and M.Sc in Computer Science for
Management (MIAGE), and in B.Sc. in Cognitive Sciences ). From 2016 to 2017.
- Lectures and practical sessions in Databases
(queries in formal languages an SQL). 3rd year of B.Sc. Computer
Science for Management (MIAGE).
- Practical sessions in Object-Oriented design (UML
diagrams: Use Cases, States, Class, Sequence,...). 1st year of
M.Sc. Computer Science for Management (MIAGE).
- Practical sessions in Web Development (HTML5,
CSS3, JS, JQuery, AJAX, PHP, Web Services,...). Both 3rd year of
B.Sc. Computer Science for Management (MIAGE) of
Cognitive Sciences; and 2nd year of B.Sc. in Maths and CS applied
to Humanities and Social Sciences (MIASHS).
- Lectures and practical sessions in Logic and
Representation and Reasoning Formalisms. 3rd year of
B.Sc. Cognitive Sciences.
- Lectures and practical sessions in office
automation software (Open-Office, GIMP, Blog and Collaborative
tools). 1st year of different B.Sc. in Humanities, as well as 1st year
of B.Sc. in Maths and CS applied to Humanities and Social Sciences