My research chiefly focuses on:
- computer arithmetic, such as multi-precision or finite-field arithmetic;
- curve-based public-key cryptography;
- cryptanalytic problems, such as integer factorization and finite-field discrete logarithms;
- efficient software (x86, manycore, GPU) and hardware (FPGA) implementation of the above.
You can access my list of publications.
My former Ph.D. students:
- Sécurité des systèmes d’information [M2 Info, spécialités LMFI & SSSR, in French]
- Introduction à la cryptographie [Mastère spécialisé SSI, in French]