- 26-30 March 2018: EJCIM 2018 in Nancy!
- October/December 2017: M2 and L3 internship proposals (in french)
- October 2017: Why I will never fly with Qantas nor Emirates again
- May 2017: english translation of the sagebook
- June 2015: mini-symposium on Sage/Python at the SMAI 2015 congress
- May 2015: the LogJam attack against TLS
- February 2015: my ERC Advanced Grant proposal BeDoP did not pass Stage 1
- April 2014: Why I refuse to review papers for "gold" open-access journals?
- January 2014: Third MPFR-MPC Developers Meeting
- June 2013: Calcul mathématique avec Sage now in print!
- June 2012: MPFR/MPC workshop in Bordeaux
- December 2010: Modern
Computer Arithmetic on sale!
- co-organizer of the Ninth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium
(ANTS-IX), July 2010
- January 6, 2010: RSA-768 is factored!
- INRIA Associate-Team ANC (Algorithms, Numbers, Computers)
- member of the program committee of
- École d'été CNC'2
(Calcul Numérique Certifié), Nancy, June 25-26, 2009.
- 26 March 2009: new electronic version of the book
Calcul formel : mode
d'emploi. Exemples en Maple (in french)
- organizer of the SAGE Days
10, 10-15 October 2008, Nancy, France
- co-organizer of the CADO
workshop on integer factorization, 7-9 October 2008, Nancy, France
- École Calcul
Numérique Certifié, Nancy, October 25-26, 2007.
- program chair and organizer of the 7th
Real Numbers and Computers Conference (RNC7) at LORIA, Nancy, France,
in 2006 (with Guillaume Hanrot).