- 2021 – Present: Ph.D. in Computer Science (LORIA / Université de Lorraine, France)
- 2019-2020: Master 2 in Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering and Innovation in Neurosciences (Université de Paris, ENSAM, ESPCI PSL, France)
- 2018 – 2019: Master 1 in Biomedical Engineering (Université Paris Descartes, ENSAM, ESPCI PSL, France)
- 2012 – 2017: Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering (Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico)
- February 2021 – Present: Ph.D. Researcher / LORIA, Université de Lorraine, France: Brain-Machine Interface based on kinesthetic motor imagery integrating visual and haptic feedback for post-stroke rehabilitation.
- February – July 2020: Research Intern in Brain-Machine Interfaces / Integrative Neuroscience and Cognition Center, Université de Paris, France: Sensorimotor control of prosthetic hands by a non-invasive Brain-Machine Interface in amputees.
- April – June 2019: Research Intern in Sports Biomechanics / Institut de Biomécanique Humaine Georges Charpak, ENSAM, France: Setup of an experiment to analyze the effect of lung volume on sport handgun shooting performance.
- February – March 2019: Research Intern in Neuroscience / Integrative Neuroscience and Cognition Center, Université de Paris, France: Determining the role of gravity in the haptic and visual integration in the 3D perception.
- July 2017- August 2018: Business Development Specialist/ Vitalmex, Mexico: Development of business plans for integrated services in Mexico and pilot projects in Europe.
- May 2016- October 2016: Research Intern in Brain-Machine Interfaces / The University of
Melbourne, Australia: Define and test a protocol for a brain-machine interface for lower limbs.
Skills & Interests
Associations & Volunteering
- President of the BME Paris & Alumni Association (2019-2020)
- Volunteer at Ampuvalia, an amazing association dedicated to supporting amputees. Check them out here: AMPUVALIA (Spanish only)
- President of the Biomedical Engineering Student Association (2013-2014)