Maître de Conférences (Associate Professor) at Université de Lorraine.
- protocol security
- (computer-assisted) formal verification of security protocols
- theoretical foundations (process algebra, rewriting, …)
- privacy-preserving computations and applications
I am co-developing the Tamarin prover.
Current (at TELECOM Nancy):
- Object Oriented Programming
- Introduction to Theoretical Computer Science
- ETH Zürich: Applied Security Laboratory, Security Engineering
- ITU Denmark: PhD Course on Code Scanning
- UJF–UFR IMA2G: Master SAFE: Excercises Security models
- ENSIMAG: M2 Crypto: Excercises Security models: proofs, protocols and politics
- UJF–UFR IM2AG: Lab excercises on networks
- UJF–DLST: Excercises on algorithms and functional programming in Caml, excercises on formal logic and reasoning