Skip to main content
- 2016-2019: Amine Menacer, enrolled at University of Lorraine, he works on speech recognition and machine translation of English, French and Arabic Videos. Amine Menacer is funded by AMIS project (Chist-Era)
- 2019-2022: Fadi Al Ghwanmeh, enrolled at University of Lorraine and university of Oslo, NLP Based Automatic instrumental Improvisation with control allowing a real-time and customized influence on individual, cotutelle with University of Oslo Department of Musicology.
- 2019-2023 : Youness Moukafih, « Identification of comparable segments using multi-task neural training for informal and poorly endowed languages », cotutelle with université internationale de Rabat.
- 2019-2023 : Maysoon Alkheir, « Identification of fake news in social medias », University of Khartoum, Sudan.
- 2019-2023 : »Developing NLP resources for Sudanese language », University of Khartoum, Sudan.