- 2016 – expected end in 2019: PhD in audio signal processing, Orange Labs – Inria.
Deep learning-based speaker localization and speech separation from Ambisonics recordings.
Supervised by Alexandre Guérin, Emmanuel Vincent and Romain Serizel.
- 2014 – 2015 : MSc. ATIAM, Ircam – UPMC.
Acoustics, Signal Processing and Computer Science Applied to Music.
- 2011 – 2014: Engineering degree, Ecole Polytechnique.
Majoring in Mechanics and Applied Mathematics.
- 2008 – 2011: Selective undergraduate program, Lycée Pasteur
Preparation for the competitive entrance exam to French ‘Grandes Ecoles’. Major in Mathematics with a minor in Physics and Computing.
- Apr 15 – Sep 15: Audio DSP internship (6 months), Sennheiser Innovation, San Francisco, USA.
Matlab implementation and evaluation of a binaural synthesis method.
Integration of the code within the team’s library.
- Apr 14 – July 14: Graduate internship (4 months), Sonic Emotion, Paris, France
Research mission in binaural sound (perception oriented).
- Nov 12 – Dec 13: President of Polytechnique’s music student club
Organization of concert inside and outside the school (including the gala of the School of Architecture of Paris and Polytechnique’s ball in the Opera Garnier). Live and studio recording.
- July 13: Intern in a recording studio (1 month), Le studio Acousti, Paris, France.
Installation of recording sessions, observation during the sessions and the post-processing.
- Sep 12 – June 13: Teaching assistant, Lycée Sainte Marie, Antony, France.
Drilled undergraduate students in Mathematics.
- Oct 11 – Apr 11: Intern in a non-profit organization, L’enfant @ l’hôpital, France.
Toured French hospitals to visit children every day. Liaised with sponsors and administrated an online platform.
C++, Java, HTML
- Sports: climbing, hiking, yoga.
- Travels: I spent a year backpacking through the USA national parks, Mexico, Canada, Spain, France and Belgium, being hosted by inhabitants or working in farms and hostels.
- Music: bass and classical guitar player, amateur DJ.
- Concerts, festivals and hippie gatherings enthusiast, especially Burning Man and Nowhere, where I participate in organizing a 40-people camp.