Informations on projects
- Project IMPEX supported by ANRon IMPlicit and EXplicit semantics integration in proof based developments of discrete systems. The project ends on December 2018.
- EB2ALL tools set for translating Event B Models into Executable Codesis available by clicking on the highlighted link
- Visidia is a project lead by Professor Mohammed Mosbah and his research group at LABRI and was an action of the RIMEL project.
- Event B Web Page
- Medical Protocol Diagnosis using Formal Methodsby Neeraj Singh and Dominique Mery
- Formalisation of the Heart based on Conduction of Electrical Impulses and Cellular-Automataby Neeraj Singh and Dominique Mery
- Logics of Specification Languages appears in the Series: Monographs in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series Bjorner, Dines; Henson, Martin C. (Eds.) . A chapter on Event B is cowritten by Dominique Cansell and Dominique Méry.
- Project RIMELon refinement of event systems and applications to distributed algorithms and system engineering
Informations on lectures and teaching activities
- Lectures at Université de Lorraine, Telecom Nancy Modelling Software-based Systems MsC Computer Science, Session 2015-2016 on a Moodle-like platform called Arche
- Lectures at Université de Lorraine, Telecom Nancy Modèles et Algorithmes MsC Computer Science, Telecom, Session 2015-2016 on a Moodle-like platform called Arche
- Lectures at NUI Maynooth Access to the lectures notes Session February 2016