An ambitious and conscientious data wizard, team worker with creativity and innovative thinking.
- 2017 : Machine Learning Engineer – LORIA – Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy, France
- 2011 – 2016 : Data Analyst / Researcher – BioWave Group – Kyiv, Ukraine
Skills and competences
- 2016 – till now : PhD (LORIA / Université de Lorraine / Kyiv Polytechnic Institute)
- 2013 – 2015 : Master of Science (Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Faculty of biomedical engineering)
- 2009 – 2013 : Bachelor of Science (Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Faculty of biomedical engineering)
- April 2018 : Machine Learning, Coursera
- August 2016 : Unsupervised Learning, Coursera
- July 2016 : Using Databases with Python, Coursera
- July 2016 : Using Python to Access Web Data, Coursera
- June 2016 : Supervised Learning, Coursera
- May 2016 : How to Start a Startup, Prometheus MOOC
- April 2016 : Introduction to Data Science, Business Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, Business
- Analytics and Data Science Ukraine
- April 2016 : Deep Machine Learning, Samsung Electronics
- March 2016 : Introduction to Machine Learning, Coursera
- March 2016 : Mathematic and Python for Data Analysis, Coursera
- May 2015 : Basics of information security, Prometheus MOOC
- April 2015 : Basics of programming in Python, Prometheus MOOC
Honors & Awards
- 2016 : Garage48 IoT & Machine Learning Hackathon
Prize the team Snoop (Drop-in vision-based warehouse robots).
Role in the team – Data Scientist (Computer Vision).