High Security Laboratory (HSL, LHS = Laboratoire de Haute sécurité in french)
Placed in an enclosed environment with an insulated Internet network and with access protected by biometric recognition, the HSL offers a reliable technological and regulatory framework for conducting sensitive tests and operations. It has been designed for guaranteeing the security of the data, phenomena and equipment being analysed.
Our scientific and technical domains of investigation are :
- Virology and malware analysis.
- Malware database (more than 6M malwares)
- Network attacks and malware capture.
- Attack database (more than 5 years of network attacks).
- Cryptographic systems
- electronic voting
- Key escrow,
- Secure hosting
- Safes and cryptographic vaults,
- SCADA security
- Machine learning of topology, Scada IPS…
- Mobile security
- Android security monitoring (OVAL)
- Application and user behavior
Please contact us for more informations.