Skip to main content
- 2019-Now : PhD (LORIA / Université de Lorraine)
- 2018-2019 : Research internships related to the Diploma of the ENS de Lyon
- 2017-2018 : MSc in Mathematical Logic and Foundations of Computer Science (Université Paris Diderot, Paris, France)
- 2016-2017 : MSc in mathematics (ENS de Lyon, Lyon, France) (first year)
- 2015-2016 : BSc in mathematics (ENS de Lyon, Lyon, France) (third year)
- 2014-2015 : MP* (Lycée Janson de Sailly, Paris, France)
- 2013-2014 : MP (Lycée Janson de Sailly, Paris, France)
- 2012-2013 : MPSI (Lycée Janson de Sailly, Paris, France)
- 2019 (4 months) – LORIA, Nancy, France, supervised by Simon Perdrix – Started working on a graphical language for beamsplitter-based quantum control.
- 2018/2019 (5 months) – Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada, supervised by Peter Selinger and Neil J. Ross – Found a complete axiomatization of the real Clifford+T group.
- 2018 (3 months) – IRIF, Paris, France, supervised by Michele Pagani and Benoît Valiron – Looked for a model of quantum lambda-calculus with recursion made of finite-entry matrices.
- 2017 (8 weeks) – I2M, Marseille, France, supervised by Laurent Regnier and Dimitri Ara – Bibliographic research about the cubical model of homotopy type theory.
- 2016 (6 weeks) – I2M, Marseille, France, supervised by Laurent Regnier – Bibliographic research about independence of the continuum hypothesis towards the ZF theory.
Diplomas and degrees