How to contact
|Campus Scientifique - BP 239|
|Tel.||+33 3 54 95 84 22|
|emmanuel.jeandel AT loria.fr|
I am a professor in the University of Lorraine. I am currently leader of the MOCQUA team and responsible of the third year of the Computer Science Undergraduate Program (L3). I'm also coresponsible of the doctoral committee for computer science.
I am also in the editorial board of RAIRO-ITA
- Data Files
- Teaching (in french)
- Internships proposals
- CV (in french, updated jan. 2021)
- Djamel Eddine Amir (cosupervised with Mathieu Hoyrup) who is working on computability of 2D sets.
- Titouan Carette (cosupervised with Simon Perdrix) who is working on multiple-resolution diagrammatical reasoning.
- Alexandre Clement (cosupervised with Simon Perdrix) who is working on beam splitters.
- Margarita Veshchezerova (cosupervised with Simon Perdrix) and EDF, who is working on quantum optimization algorithms.
- Renaud Vilmart (cosupervised with Simon Perdrix) worked on diagrammatical reasoning for quantum computation. He is currently an Inria researcher (ISFP) in Paris.
- Pascal Vanier (2009-2013) worked on the computational complexity of invariants of tilings. He is currently a professor in Caen.
- Alexis Ballier (2006-2009) worked on structural and descriptive aspects of tilings. He is now working in the private sector.