- PSUWS'10 Workshop chair, ICAPS'10 workshop on Planning and Scheduling under Uncertainty.
- IPPC'08 Organizing committee, sixth International Planning Competition, Uncertainty Tracks (aka probabilistic / non-deterministic tracks).
- AIPL'07 Workshop chair, ICAPS'07 workshop on Artificial Intelligence Planning and Learning (September 22, 2007).
- PLMUDW'06 Workshop chair, ECAI'06 workshop on planning, learning and monitoring in uncertain and dynamic worlds (August 29, 2006).
- EWRL'03 Organizing Committee, fifth European Workshop on Reinforcement Learning, which was held in September 2003 in Nancy.
JFPDA Webmaster and diffusion
list manager, french workgroup
JFPDA (formerly PDMIA). This workgroup aims at
supporting collaborations among french researchers of the
growing community working in the field of automated
planning, reinforcement learning... (originally focused on
Markov Decision Processes).
- 2nd meeting of the PDMIA workgroup, held in Nancy on June, 28th 2002;
- 12th meeting of the PDMIA/JFPDA workgroup, held in Nancy on May, 22-23 2012;
- 16th meeting of the PDMIA/JFPDA workgroup, held in Grenoble on July, 7-8 2016 (though I did little this time).
- Collective Robotics Project Member of a joint project on collective robotics.
- Maia team Co-webmaster. Member of the team's workgroup on stochastic models.
- Member of the Editorial Board of RIA (Revue d'Intelligence Artificielle)
- Member of the Editorial Board of JAIR (Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research)
- International journals:
- AMAI (Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence)
- AIJ (Artificial Intelligence Journal)
- CI (Computational Intelligence)
- IJAR (International Journal of Approximate Reasoning)
- JAAMAS (Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems)
- JAIR (Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research)
- SMC (IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics--Part C: Applications and Reviews)
- TRO (IEEE Transactions on Robotics)
- National Journals:
- RIA (Revue d'Intelligence Artificielle)
- JEDAI (Journal Electronique D'Intelligence Artificielle)
- International Conferences:
- AAAI (Nat. Conf. on Artificial Intelligence) 06, 07, 08, 10
- AAMAS (Int. Conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems) 08, 10
- AI (Australian Conf. on Artificial Intelligence) 06
- ECAI (Eur. Conf. on Artificial Intelligence) 08, 10
- ECML (Eur. Conf. on Machine Learning) 08
- ICAPS (Int. Conf. on AI Planning and Scheduling) 07, 10
- IJCAI (Int. Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence) 07, 11
- MICAI (Mexican Int. Conf. on Artificial Intelligence) 05, 06
- NIPS (Int. Conf. on Neural Information Processing Systems) 08
- SASO (Int. Conf. on Self-Adaptation and Self-Organization) 10
- National Conferences:
- JFPDA (Journées Francophones de Planification, Décision et Apprentissage pour la conduite de systèmes) 07--10
- JFSMA (Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents) 08
- MFI (Conf. Nat. sur les Modèles Formels de l'Interaction) 03
- RFIA (conf. nat. sur la Reconnaissance des Formes et l'Intelligence Artificielle) 10
- AIPL (AI Planning and Learning) 07
- MNAS (Modeling Natural Action Selection) 05
- PLMUDW (Planning and Learning in Uncertain and Dynamic Worlds) 06
- PSUWS (Planning and Scheduling under Uncertainty WorkShop) 10
- SAS (Self-* and Autonomous Systems) 09
- International journals: