News (August 2019): I wrote a note showing how to break the encryption scheme of the Moscow internet voting system.
- Elliptic and hyperelliptic curves for cryptography (point counting, discrete logarithm, efficient group law);
- Integer factorization (in particular the Number Field Sieve algorithm);
- Discrete logarithm problem in finite fields;
- Electronic voting.
- Born in 1973, French citizenship
- PhD defended in 2000, at École polytechnique, Palaiseau, France, under the supervision of François Morain
- Hired as a junior CNRS researcher (Chargé de recherche) in 2000 at LIX, École polytechnique
- Moved to LORIA, Nancy, France in 2005
- Habilitation (HdR) defended in 2008, at Université Henri Poincaré, Nancy
- CNRS researcher (Directeur de recherche) in 2010, at LORIA