- I obtained my engineering degree from Grenoble INP – Phelma in 2016 (major SICOM: Signal and image processing, communication systems, multimedia), while spending my last year in academic exchange at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne: EPFL.
- I am currently employed as research & innovation engineer at the Inria Nancy – Grand Est research center (MAGRIT team).
- In July 2017, I participated in the eleventh edition of the International Computer Vision Summer School (ICVSS 2017), at Scicli, Sicily.
- I defended my PhD thesis (title: Visual localization in a world of objects) in June 2020.
- I presented or am going to present my work to a few international conferences (ICIP 2018, ISMAR 2019, IROS 2019, IROS 2020), international journal (RAL 2020), and French national conferences (RFIAP 2018, ORASIS 2019).
See also: LinkedIn, Google Sholar, ResearchGate.