- March 2015: Mohamed Tlig defended his PHD (Adviser: Olivier Simonin and Olivier Buffet)
- January 2015: Creation of Larsen Team
- December 2014: Following the Inria’s age limit for research teams, MAIA team closed
- November 2014: Serena Ivaldi has succeeded in the Inria Competitive selection 2014 as a young scientist (CR2) and she has joined the team.
- October 2014: Francis Colas has succeeded in the Inria Competitive selection 2014 as a young experienced scientist (CR1) and he has joined the team.
- September 2014: Amandine Dubois defended her PhD
- September 2014: Jilles Dibangoye, postdoc in Maia Team, has left the team to Insa de Lyon where he got an assistant professor position.
- June 2014: Jano Yazbeck defended her PhD.
- 26_27 June 2014 in Nancy: kich off meeting of PHC MUROTEX project ( (Multi-Agent Coordination in Robotic Exploration and Reconnaissance Missions)) with Olivier Simonin (INSA de Lyon - City Lab) and Jan Faigl
- May 2014: Jilles Dibangoye, Christopher Amato, Olivier Buffet and Francois Charpillet won the best paper award of the 13th Internationalconference on Autonomous Agent and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS 2014)
- On 3rd October 2013 Antoine Bautin defended his PhD Defense.
- 20th September 2013: acceptation of Satelor Project
- September 2013: Olivier Simonin got a Professor position in Insa de Lyon.
- 4th February 2013: Mauricio Araya defended his PhD Defense
- 1st July 2012 : Acceptation of LAR (Living Assistant Robot) Project
- June 2012: Winner of the third edition of the French ANR/DGA Robotics Contest ‘Carotte’, Bourges, France, with the CartOMatic Team (LISA Univ. Angers, INRIA-LORIA Maia Team).
Last updated: /date