Hendry Ferreira Chame is associate professor at Université de Lorraine:
- Lecturer (Maître de Conférences) at Université de Lorraine:
- Since September 2021, lecturer at Institute of Digital science, Management, and Cognition (IDMC)
- Responsible teacher for L3 internships in the MIASHS undergraduate program.
- Researcher at Lab LORIA , UMR 7503, University of Lorraine – CNRS – INRIA :
- Since September 2021 researcher in the NeuroRhythms team.
Hendry Ferreira Chame is graduated in Psychology (2004), in Computer Science (2008), and received a Master degree in Instructional Psychology (2007) from Universidad Central de Venezuela (UCV). Then, he obtained a Master degree in robotics (2012), and his Ph.D. degree in robotics (2016) in the Ecole Centrale de Nantes (ECN), France. He have done postdoctoral research in bio-inspired underwater robotics (Federal University of Rio Grande, Brazil, 2016), in cognitive neurorobotics (Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, CNRU, Japan, 2018), and in cognitive robotics (ANITI-LAAS, Toulouse 2020). In 2021, he became associate professor at the University of Lorraine in the NeuroRhythms team, at lab LORIA.
Participation to research projects in several fields, including: cognitive and neural robotics, human-robot interaction, clinical psychology, educational psychology, social psychology, 4E cognition, artificial intelligence, and computer science, among others. Hendry Ferreira Chame has focused more recently on the study of social cognition through human-robot interaction, inspired by natural behavior and cognition.