PhD students – past
- Manel Zoghlami, September 2015 – December 2019, co-advising (40%) with Engelbert Mephu Nguifo (30), Mondher Maddouri (20%) and Amel Borgi (10): « Multiple instance learning approaches for ionizing-radiation-resistance prediction «
PhD students – current
- Kamrul Islam, since November 2019, co-advising (50%) with Malika Smail-Tabbone: « Distributed link prediction in large complex graphs: application to biomolecule interactions »
Bishnu Sarker, since November 2017, co-advising (50 %) with Dave Ritchie: « Developing distributed graph-based approaches for large-scale protein function annotation and knowledge discovery«
- Wissem Inoubli, since September 2016, co-advising (30%) with Engelbert Mephu Nguifo, Haithem Mezni and Mondher Maddouri: « Mining and Analysis of Dynamic graphs«
- Amal Stiti, 2019/2020, 100%: « Protein function annotation of large protein graphs ».
- Navya Khare, 2018/2019, 100%: « Graph Based Automatic Protein Function Annotation Improved By Semantic Similarity ».
- Zied Hermi, 2015/2016, co-advising (50%) with Haithem Mezni: « Frequent subgraph mining in large single graphs ».
- Chayma Sakouhi, 2014/2015, co-advising (30%) with Alberto Montresor and Salma Sassi: « Edge-based graph partitioning of large dynamic graphs« .
- Cyrine Arouri, 2013/2014, co-advising (30%) with Engelbert Mephu Nguifo, Cécile Roucelle and Gaelle Bonnet: « Towards a constructive multilayer perceptron for regression task using non-parametric clustering. A case study of Photo-Z redshift reconstruction ».
- Guillaume Lassagne, 2019/2020, Engineering school: 2nd year
- Manar Amezrine, 2019/2020, Engineering school: 2nd year
- Tristan Durey, 2019/2020, Engineering school: 2nd year
- Damien Vantourout, Engineering school: 2nd year
- Cydric Mea, Engineering school: 2nd year