Bishnu Sarker, since November 2017, co-advising (50 %) with Dave Ritchie: « Developing distributed graph-based approaches for large-scale protein function annotation and knowledge discovery«
- Manel Zoghlami, since September 2014, co-advising (35%) with Engelbert Mephu Nguifo (35) and Mondher Maddouri (30%): « Multiple instance learning approaches for ionizing-radiation-resistance prediction«
- Wissem Inoubli, since September 2016, co-advising (30%) with Engelbert Mephu Nguifo, Haithem Mezni and Mondher Maddouri: « Mining and Analysis of Dynamic graphs«
- Zied Hermi, 2015/2016, co-advising with Haithem Mezni: Frequent subgraph mining in large single graphs.
- Chayma Sakouhi, 2014/2015, co-advising with Alberto Montresor and Salma Sassi: « Edge-based graph partitioning of large dynamic graphs« .
- Cyrine Arouri, 2013/2014, co-advising with Engelbert Mephu Nguifo, Cécile Roucelle and Gaelle Bonnet: « Towards a constructive multilayer perceptron for regression task using non-parametric clustering. A case study of Photo-Z redshift reconstruction ».
- Damien Vantourout, Engineering school: 2nd year
- Cydric Mea, Engineering school: 2nd year