- 2020 Esorics best paper award for the paper Automatic generation of sources lemmas in Tamarin: towards automatic proofs of security protocols with Stéphanie Delaune and Jannik Dreier, presented at ESORICS’20.
- 2020 CSF distinguished paper award for the paper Fifty Shades of Ballot Privacy: Privacy against a Malicious Board with Joseph Lallemand, presented at CSF’20.
- 2016 EASST best paper award of the ETAPS conference for the paper Bounding the number of agents, for equivalence too, with Antoine Dallon and Stéphanie Delaune, presented at POST’16.
- Inria-French Académie des sciences Young Researcher Award 2015
This is one of the « Grand Prix » of the Académie des sciences.
- Outstanding community service award 2013 from the IEEE technical committee on Security and Privacy
- Thesis Award : SPECIF 2003
SPECIF is the French Society for Education and Research in CS. It aims at promoting Education and Research in the academic world. For 1998, SPECIF awards each year one PhD thesis in Computer Science.
- Thesis Award : Le Monde
Le Monde is a French daily newspaper. It is considered the French newspaper of record.