- Unifying speaker at ETAPS 2023, Paris, France, April 22-27, 2023
- Seminar at the Collège de France, Paris, France, June 1st, 2023
- Keynote speaker at ABZ 2023, Nancy, France, May 30 – June 2, 2023
- Invited speaker at NordSec 2022, 27th Nordic Conference on Secure IT Systems, Reykjavik, Iceland, Novembre 2022
- Keynote speaker at the Summer School in Cybersecurity, Nancy, France, July 2022
- Panel at the 10 years SIF congress, June 14-15th, Paris, 2022
- Seminar at the IMT (virtual), Lucca, Italy, March 2022.
- Seminar at the Formal Methods Laboratory (LMF), University of Paris Saclay, December 2021.
- Seminar at the Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) – University of Luxembourg, November 2021.
- Invited talk at the Isaac Newton Institute workshop on Verified software: from theory to practice (virtual), May 2021.
- Invited talk at the 21st International Conference on Cryptology in India (IndoCrypt 2020), Bangalore (virtual), India, December 2020.
- Invited talk at the Workshop on Security and Privacy in Contact Tracing, virtually at the TU Wien (Austria), September 2020. Here is my presentation.
- Plenary talk at the 28th edition of Computer Science Logic (CSL 2020), Barcelona, Spain, January 2020.
- Keynote speaker at the ACM SIGSAC 14th Workshop on Programming Languages and Analysis for Security (PLAS 2019), London, UK, November 15th, 2019.
- Keynote speaker at the 24th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (Esorics 2019), Luxembourg, September 2019.
- Lecturer at the winter school of the VMCAI 2019 conference, Cascais/Lisbon, Portugal, January 2019. Some material.
- Keynote speaker of the 13th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques (DisCoTec 2018), Madrid, Spain, June 2018.
- Invited speaker at the Science and Society conferences, Nancy, May 15th, 2018.
- Invited talk at 10th International Symposium on Foundations & Practice of Security (FPS 2017), Nancy, France, October 23rd, 2017.
- Invited tutorial at Highlights 2017, London, UK, September 12th, 2017.
- Invited talk at CIAA 2017 , Marne-la-Vallée, France, June 2017.
- Invited talk at Workshop on the 20th Anniversary of LSV, Cachan, France, May 11th 2017.
- Invited tutorial at ETAPS 2017, Uppsala, Sweden, April 22nd, 2017.
- Invited talk at Models and Tools for Security Analysis and Proofs Workshop, affiliated with Eurocrypt 2017, Paris, France, April 29th 2017.
- Invited talk at LIG (Keynote Speech), Grenoble, France, October 2016.
- Invited talk at the LIRMM Colloquium, Montpellier, France, September 2016.
- Invited talk at the regional days of the APMEP (Association des Professeurs de Mathématiques de l’Enseignement Public), Reims, France, April 2016.
- Invited talk at the 2016 Colloquium of the French Society in Computer Science, Strasbourg, France, January 2016.
- Invited talk at the 2016 National days of the GdR-IM, Villetaneuse, France, January 2016.
- Invited talk at Café techno Inria Alumni, au NUMA, Paris, France, January 2016.
- Lectures at Summer School Marktoberdorf 2015, Marktoberdorf, Germany, August 2015.
- Invited talk for Colloquium in honour of Martin Abadi, Cachan, France, June 25th, 2015.
- Lectures at Summer School EJCP 2015, Nancy, France, June 2015.
- Seminar at Collège de France, Paris, March 25th, 2015.
- Invited speaker at TGC 2014 (Trustworthy Global Computing), Roma, September, 2014.
- Plenary speaker at FLOC 2014 (Federated Logic Conference), Vienna, July 20th, 2014.
- Invited speaker at Lecture on today’s Mathematics and Computer Science (Lecon de Mathématiques et d’Informatique d’Aujourd’hui), Bordeaux, France, June 5th, 2014.
- Lectures at the Fourth Summer School on Formal Techniques, Menlo College, Atherton, CA, May 2014.
- Invited speaker at the Science and Society conferences, Nancy, January 17th, 2013.
- Lecture at the EJCP Summer School, Rennes, France, June 16-19th, 2012.
- Invited talk at the Jacques Morgenstern Colloquium, Sophia-Antipolis, France, June 7th, 2012.
- Invited speaker at the national annual days of the APMEP (Association des Professeurs de Mathématiques de l’Enseignement Public), Metz, October 29th 2012.
- Seminar at « Collège de France », Paris, May 18th, 2011.
- Invited speaker at TOSCA 2011, Theory of Security and Applications, affiliated with ETAPS 2011, March 31st and April 1st, 2011.
- Invited lecture at STACS 2011, Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, Dortmund, Germany, March 12th, 2011.
- Invited talk at the Seminar « Security and Formal Methods, Rennes, January 21th, 2011.
- Lecture at FOSAD 2010, International School on Foundations of Security Analysis and Design, Bertinoro, Italy. September 6-11, 2010.
- Tutorial at MOVEP 2010, Summer school on modeling and verifying parallel processes, Aachen, Germany. June 28th – July 2nd, 2010.
- Invited talk at VERIFY 2010, 6th International Verification Workshop, Edinburgh, UK, July 20–21, 2010. (slides)
- Verification of Security Protocols (invited tutorial). Conference on Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation (VMCAI’09), January 18-20, 2009, Savannah, GA, USA (co-located with POPL 2009).
- Verifying security protocols. Workshop in Honour of Hubert Comon-Lundh, November 18–19, 2008. Cachan, France.
- Verification techniques for cryptographic protocols. International Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications (RTA’08), July 15-17, 2008. Hagenberg, Austria.
- On the use of formal models for proving cryptographic security notions. LSV Seminar, Cachan, France, May 6th, 2008.
- Building secure protocols. Fourth Taiwanese-French Conference on Information Technology (TFIT’08), Taipei, Taiwan, March 3-5, 2008.
- Vérification formelle des protocoles cryptographiques : construction de protocoles et lien avec la cryptographie. LACL Seminar, Créteil, France, 23 avril 2007.
- On the use of formal models for proving cryptographic security notions. 7th International Workshop on Issues in the Theory of Security (WITS’07), Braga, Portugal, 24 March 2007.
- Vérification formelle des protocoles cryptographiques : lien avec la cryptanalyse. LIAFA Seminar, Paris, France, 19 mars 2007.
- Vérification des protocoles cryptographiques : techniques et lien avec la cryptanalyse. CLI Seminar « Complexité, Logique et Informatique », Paris, France, 13 février 2007.
- Verification of cryptographic protocols: techniques and link to cryptanalysis. Sixth International Workshop on Automated Verification of Critical Systems (Avocs 2006), Nancy, France, 19 septembre 2006.
- On the use of formal models for proving cryptographic security notions. Special Session on Formal Approaches to Security. Information-MFCSIT’06 conference, Cork, Irland, August 2006.
- When reachability-based secrecy implies equivalence-based secrecy in security protocols. Artist 2 Workshop on Specification and Verification of Secure Embedded Systems, Pisa, Italy, May 18th 2006.
- Intervention au Salon du livre, dans le cadre du Bar des Sciences, Paris, March 17th 2006 on the following subject: Où va la recherche en France? Des jeunes chercheurs témoignent.
- Computationally Sound Security Proof using Formal Models, Cryptography Seminar, Rennes, January 27th 2006.
- Relations between abstract and probalistic models of cryptographic protocols, Nancy-Saarbrücken workshop Nancy, France, October 14th, 2005.
- Vérifier les protocoles cryptographiques, Journée Sécurité Informatique à l’IRIT, Toulouse, France, September 29th 2005.
- Les protocoles cryptographiques : comment sécuriser nos communications ?, séminaire de rentrée du département informatique de l’ENS de Cachan, Cachan, France, September 15th, 2005.
- Verification of cryptographic protocols: techniques, tools and link to cryptanalysis, French-Japanese Symposium on Security Tokyo, Japan, September 6th, 2005.
- Computationally sound security proof using formal models, seminar at the Institut, für Informatik und Praktische Mathematik, Kiel, Germany, June 2005.
- La cryptographie : comment sécuriser nos communications ?, scientific popularization, « Les Jeudis du CNRS« , Marseille, France, May 2005.
- Verification of cryptographic protocols: relating computational and formal models, course at the Spring Security School, Marseille, France, April 2005. (slides)
- Computationally sound security proof using formal models, seminar SIF, Nancy, France, March 2005.
- Protocoles cryptographiques, comment assurer leur sécurité ?, seminar MIM ENS Lyon, France, octobre 2004.
- Protocoles cryptographiques, comment assurer leur sécurité ?, seminar at the École Doctorale de Marseille, France, octobre 2004.
- Vérification automatique des protocoles cryptographiques, seminar SPACES, Nancy, France, January 2004.
- Vérification automatique des protocoles cryptographiques, Specif Award, Lille, France, January 2004.
- New decidability results for fragments of first-order logic, seminar of the Computer Science Department of the University of California at Santa Cruz (USA), November 2003.
- Vérification des protocoles cryptographiques, seminar Irisa, Rennes, France, October 2002.
- Vérification des protocoles cryptographiques, seminar SIF, Nancy, France, October 2002.
- Security properties: two agents are sufficient, Journée SLOVO, Orléans, France, September 2002.
- Proving secrecy is easy enough, seminar at Verimag, Grenoble, France, October 2001.
- Proving secrecy is easy enough, seminar of SRI International Computer Science Laboratory (California, USA) May 2001.
- Tree automata with one memory, set constraints and ping-pong protocols, seminar of SRI International Computer Science Laboratory (California, USA) November 2000.