Our tutorial on reviewing has just been accepted at EACL 2021!
I’m invited (with Chris Cieri, LDC) by Chris Callison-Burch to participate as guest speaker in his Crowdsourcing and Human Computation class at Univ. of Pennsylvania (Feb. 11th).
Member of Sorbonne Université IRB (comité d’éthique, CER@SU)
Management Committee member, Language In The Human-Machine Era (LITHME) COST action
Member of the GDR LIFT (Linguistique Informatique, Formelle et de Terrain)
- language resources creation, in particular using Games With A Purpose (see Lingo Boingo and Science Ensemble portals)
- ZombiLingo (dependency syntax annotation)
- ethics in NLP and AI
- 2020-2023: Project Ethics Officer of the AI-Proficient European project
- 2021: Area chair for the Ethics and NLP track at ACL-IJCNLP 2021
- 2020-2021: Co-chair of the ethics committee for EMNLP 2020 (with D. Hovy) and NAACL 2021 (with E. Bender)
- 2016-2021: Ethics working group leader within the enetCollect COST action
- 2016: Guest editor (with G. Adda and K. B. Cohen) for the special issue of the TAL journal on ethics and NLP: « TAL et éthique »
- 2015 – : Creator and member of the scientific committee of the « éthique et TAL » (ethics and NLP) blog
- 2015 and 2020: co-organizer (with M. Amblard and G. Adda) of the TALN workshop on ethics and NLP ETeRNAL (2015) and ETeRNAL 2 (2020)
- 2014: Organizer of the Journée d’études ATALA « éthique et TAL »