- Jacques Zhong (10/2020–09/2023), co-supervised with Francis Colas from INRIA Nancy, and with Vincent Weisstroffer and Claude Andriot from CEA-LIST.
Topic: Accounting for the operators’ diverse morphologies in RV simulated assembly tasks
- Raphaël Bousigues (12/2020–11/2023), co-supervised with Vincent Padois and David Daney from INRIA Bordeaux, and with Jonathan Savin from INRS.
Topic: Motor variability in human-robot collaboration for industrial tasks
- Nicolas Valle (07/2020–06/2021), co-supervised with Adrien Guénard from LORIA and Olivier Rochel from INRIA Nancy
Topic: Sensor integration for human motion analysis in human-robot collaboration
- Raphaël Lartot (12/2020–05/2022), co-supervised with Serena Ivaldi and François Charpillet from INRIA Nancy.
Topic: Human motion prediction for active exoskeleton control (prediction and control)
- Jean Michenaud (03/2021–09/2022), co-supervised with Serena Ivaldi and François Charpillet from INRIA Nancy.
Topic: Human motion prediction for active exoskeleton control (biomechanics)
- Aurélien Osswald (02/2021–08/2021), co-supervised with Vincent Thomas from LORIA.
M.S. student at Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et des Microtechniques, Besançon, France.
Topic: Long-term policy planning for smooth adaptation to users’ fatigue in human-robot collaboration.
- Félix Cuny-Enault (02/2021–08/2021), co-supervised with Serena Ivaldi from INRIA Nancy.
M.S. student in Engineering and Human Movement Sciences at University Paris-Saclay, France.
Topic: Pilot study on using exoskeletons to assist hospital nurses.
- Anuyan Ithayakumar (10/2020–06/2021), co-supervised with Vincent Thomas from LORIA
M.S. Student at Ecole des Mines de Nancy, France
Topic: Long-term policy planning for a collaborative robot to reduce musculoskeletal disorders risks
- Raphaël Bousigues (03/2020–08/2020), co-supervised with Vincent Padois and David Daney from INRIA Bordeaux and Jonathan Savin from INRS
M.S. Student in Mechatronics from INSA Strasbourg, France
Topic: Quantification of human motor variability in collaborative robotics
- Clélie Amiot (03/2019–08/2019), co-supervised with Adrien Malaisé and Serena Ivaldi from INRIA Nancy
M.S. Student in Cognitive Science from University of Lorraine, France
Topic: Wearable devices for feedback on postural ergonomics
- Vishnu Radhakrishnan (09/2018–01/2019), co-supervised with Serena Ivaldi from INRIA Nancy
M.S Student in Robotics Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
Topic: Optimization of ergonomics in human-robot collaboration
- Clélie Amiot, Nicolas Paris and Guy Junior Richard (06/2018 — 08/2018)
M.S. Students in Cognitive Science from University of Lorraine, France
Topic: Collection and annotation of human motion data for automatic ergonomics assessment
- Waldez Gomez (06/2017–11/2017), co-supervised with Serena Ivaldi from INRIA Nancy
M.S. Student in Electrical Engineering from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Topic: Role allocation in human-human collaboration
- Philipp Schlehuber (05/2014–07/2014) co-supervised with Vincent Padois from Université Pierre et Marie Curie
M.S. Student in Mechanical Engineering from Pierre et Marie Curie University, France
Topic: Automatic selection of ergonomics indicators for collaborative robotics
- Robert Bottomley (2017), co-supervised with Dagmar Sternad and Rifat Sipahi from Northeastern University
M.S. Student in Mechanical Engineering from Northeastern University, USA
Topic: Design of a game device for diagnosis of childhood dystonia
- Sara Lakhal, Alain Sanguinetti and Eder Jimenez (2015)
M.S. Students in Robotics from Polytech Paris-UPMC, France
Topic: Using the Baxter robot as an endoscope positioner