Intelligent Sensing Winter School 2021
On December 9th 2021, I gave virtual a lecture entitled « Machine Learning for Indoor Acoustics » at the Intelligent Sensing Winter School of the Queen Mary University of London. This year’s themes were « AI for sound perception, AI for visual perception, AI for multimodal perception ». You can download the slides here: QMUL_CIS_Winter_School_deleforge_09.12.2021_split.pdf.
IEEE S3P 2019 Summer School in Arenzano
On September 13th 2019, I gave a lecture entitled « Taking the Best of Physics and Machine Learning in Robot Audition » at the IEEE S3P 2019 Summer School in Arenzano, Italy. This year’s theme was « Signal Processing for Autonomous Systems ». You can download the slides here: S3P2019_deleforge_animated.pdf.
Master ISTIC – Module VAI
- October the 3rd and the 4th 2017 : Here are the slides (In English) of my lecture on Auditory Scene Synthesis and Analysis (Spatialization, Localization, Separation) : cours_ISTIC_casa_2017_english.pdf
Bayesian Learning for Signal Processing
On August the 24th 2015, Mikkel Schmidt and I were invited to give a tutorial on Bayesian Learning for Signal Processing at LVA/ICA 2015’s summer school in Liberec (Czech Republic). Here are the slides of the two parts I presented
- Bayesian Inference (or The adventures of Sir Thomas Bayes!) : bayesian_inference_electronic.pdf
- Bayesian beamforming and multichannel Wiener filtering:
Series of four 3-hour long practical sessions on unsupervised learning taught at the Engineering school Télécom Physique Strasbourg (2021 – now).
- Slides of the Lecture
- Exercice 3: Clustering
- Exercice 4: Dimensionality Reduction
- Exercice 5: Dictionary Learning