Most of my teaching is at IDMC, Université de Lorraine, Nancy, from Fall 2019 to Spring 2023.
- Discourse & Dialogue (master TAL) — TA, Spring 2023
- I developed an annotation platform for SDRT-style discourse annotation with a collegue, ref this page for more details.
- Introduction to Grid’5000 (master TAL) – Instructor, Fall 2020, Fall 2021, Fall 2022, Fall 2023
- Introduction to Git (master TAL) – Instructor, Fall 2020
- I was the instructor for this course. I designed CM materials.
- Exercise: gitexo
- Advanced Python Programming (master TAL) — TA, Fall 2020, Fall 2022
- Designed Python coding exercises for 10 sessions.
- Supervised Project (master TAL) — Mentor, Fall 2020, Spring 2021
- Students: Albert Miller, Anar Yeginbergenova
- Report: What are you saying? Dialogue act annotation
- Operational Research (Ecole de Mines, Nancy) — TA, Spring 2020
- Formalism of Representation & Reasoning (undergrad L3 Sciences Cognitives) — Instructor & TA, Spring 2023
- Design CM and TD materials for 5 sessions
- Introduction to NLP (undergrad L2, L3 Sciences Cognitives) — TA, Spring 2020, Spring 2021, Spring 2022
- I was the TA for 1 group of L2 students and 2 groups for L3 students. I mainly designed TD materials for 10 sessions.
- L2 — Traitement Automatique des Langues
- L3 — Ingénierie des langues. For L3 students, I created Jupyter notebooks for implementation exercises.
- C Language Programming (undergrad L1 Maths) — TA, Spring 2021
CONFERENCES & TALKS
- 07/2023: ACL conference, CODI workshop (poster presentation)
- 05/2023: EACL conference
- 10/2022: COLING conference, CODI workshop (oral presentation)
- 09/2022: SIGdial conference (poster presentation)
- 09/2022: Café TAL Seminar at ATILF, invited speaker, “Discourse Structure Extraction in Dialogues”.
- 11/2021: EMNLP conference, CODI workshop (online presentation)
- 02/2021: Seminar Journée commune AFIA-THL / ATALA – la santé et le langage (online presentation)
- 06/2020 : JEP-TALN-RECITAL conference (online presentation)